December 22, 2009

December 16'th Apopka, Florida



Were in Apopka for Christmas and we have met some great people here. Most are snow birds and a few residents. There are allot of kids here so Lexi is a happy camper this stop. It has a restaurant and store here so not to bad for us. The day we pulled in they had a Christmas party for the children so we have been pretty busy since we pulled in. With all the kids here Lexi wants to be at the park first thing in the morning. I keep telling her normal kids are still sleeping at that hour. It's pretty cold out right now and the nights are even colder so I have the electric heater plugged in. I guess the cold is helping me to get more into the Christmas spirit though. It's hard to get the Christmas feeling when it's 80 out, at least for a Michigander. But the day after I want warm weather again (PLEASE).

From our family to yours,
Have a Merry Christmas & a safe and happy New Year.

2010 here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment